How Simply Home Exchange Works
To join Simply Home Exchange is simple just add your listing, upload photos and contact members. The service is totally FREE until we have 1,000 home exchange listings, you can contact other members and you can upload up to 15 photos of your property.
We now have a blog were members can post "Exchanges Wanted", send us the details along with a photo and we will add your post, this is also a free service.
- To join simply fill in the registration form and click the check box to show if you wish to rent your property or exchange it.
- Decide whether you wish to rent or exchange and where you wish to travel to by filling in your destination choice
- If you are exchanging add details, location and a description of your property.
- Do upload photos of your property this will greatly increase your chances of arranging an exchange, also your listing will be higher up the rankings.
- Once you have added your property and details of your destination choices they will be shown on the website and when someone wishes to exchange with you they will contact you directly. If someone shows an interest in your property you will be contacted automatically but only if your listing has photos uploaded.
Finding an exchange
- To find an exchange choose your destination of choice from the search and view details of offers and send an enquiry to the owner
- Agree an exchange with the owner. Once you have found someone to exchange you can correspond with them directly to agree suitable dates for you both. It is a good idea to phone them too as you can answer each others questions. It can be a good idea that you then confirm dates and details in writing to ensure there is no confusion.We do suggest you use an exchange contract for peace of mind.
- Get your home ready. Your guests will find it useful if you can leave a list of how they can find everything such as bath towels, fresh linen and we sugest you create a "home book" with details of where they can find any thing or any appliance user instructions